Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 provides an integrated solution for managing your time and information, connecting across boundaries, and remaining in control of the information that reaches you. Office Outlook 2007 delivers innovations you can use to quickly search your communications, organize your work, and better share your information with others — all from one place.
* Quickly search all your information. With integrated Instant Search, you can locate all the information you’re looking for right from within the Office Outlook 2007 interface. Not only can you search by keyword through your information, but Instant Search also looks for those keywords within your e-mail attachments. For more directed search results, the Instant Search pane provides helpful criteria to narrow your entry.
* Manage your daily priorities. Use the To-Do Bar to organize your day and manage your priorities. The To-Do Bar gives you a consolidated view of your calendar, upcoming appointments, tasks, and flagged mail, making it easy to act on your information.
* Get better results faster using the Microsoft Office Fluent user interface. Office Outlook 2007 uses the Office Fluent user interface within the authoring experience, making composing, formatting, and acting on e-mail an easier and more intuitive experience. All of the rich features and capabilities of Office Outlook 2007 are now accessible and easy-to-find within the message.
* Visually identify information. Using Office Outlook 2007 Color Categories, you can easily personalize and add categories to any type of information. Color Categories give you an easy, visual way to distinguish items from one another, so it’s easy to organize your data and search your information.
* Preview attachments in one click with Attachment Preview. Accessing e-mail attachments is often a multistep process with no easy way to gain quick insight into the content. With Attachment Preview, you can easily preview your attachments in one click directly from within Office Outlook 2007.